Customers want to communicate with brands on the channels they choose, that are most convenient for them, with the option to change their minds at any given moment. Customers don’t want to tell their story to multiple agents on multiple contact channels, they want brands to know who they are and accommodate them quickly. This is where the Omnichannel Contact Centre comes in.
Join Orlo, the UK’s leading digital engagement platform and Ocado, the biggest grocery retail platform of its kind as they discuss:
- The importance of consistent, personalised customer experience across contact channels
- The realities of triaging customers during a pandemic
- Why Social Customer service is more important than ever
- The barriers customers face to accessing services and how to overcome them
- How to analyse customer service and social media strategies and know when to make a change
- The technology behind customer experience success, current trends and innovations which will soon be table stakes in the contact centre environment
We will be holding a Q&A session after the presentation for you to put any questions that you may have to our panel.
Can’t make the live session? The webinar is being recorded, register your details to be sent the replay link shortly after the live session ends. Be sure to invite any colleagues who would also benefit from this presentation.
Please note: For the best webinar experience, we recommend using Google Chrome to access our platform. Internet Explorer is no longer supported and will not work.
If you have any further questions regarding this event, please contact Chantelle Newton E: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 07540 227 288.