“How do you become one of the UK’s best places to work?”
A UKCCF roundtable discussion sponsored by 8×8
19th June 2019 | Bromford | Wolverhampton
It’s widely accepted that organisations with happy and engaged employees are more likely to deliver positive Customer Experiences than those with demotivated and disengaged employees.
Yet organisations haven’t always paid as much attention to building careers for their customer service personnel as they have to developing careers for people in other fields. That, however, is rapidly changing.
At this roundtable, we’re discussing how to turn your contact centre into a great place to work, as well as how to build rewarding customer service careers.
You’ll hear how Bromford, a Midlands-based Housing Association, has transformed its contact centre operation in recent years – leading not only to exceptional service delivery but also to an outstanding contact centre workplace. In 2017, its work was recognised in The Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards when Bromford was named “one of the top three best places to work in the UK”. Attendees can also discuss how to:
- Create a positive environment which is open, supportive, creative, fun and high achieving
- Ensure leadership is honest and approachable
- Develop a clear organisational vision and identity that is understood, and lived and breathed on a day-to-day basis by employees
- Ensure honest feedback is encouraged, and employees allowed to express themselves fully for all news – not just good news
- Encourage Employee Engagement through training, motivational and reward programmes, community or industry-based programmes
- Develop team members skills, improve performance and help individuals achieve career goals
- Encourage open communication
- Recognise employees for exceptional performance
09.00 – 09.30: Coffee & Registration
09.30 – 09.40: Introductions
09.40 – 10.15: Case study: Bromford
10.15 – 10.45: Roundtable discussion
10.45 – 11.00 – Coffee break
11.00 – 12.15 – Roundtable discussion
12.15 – Buffet lunch
If you would like any further information regarding this event, please contact:
T: + 44 (0)20 8224 2315
1 Exchange Court
WV10 6AU – Map & directions
Complete the form below to register your place at this event.