In this time of global change, it has never been more important to empower our teams and maximise our capacity to shape what our new normal will be.
For Quality Management professionals of the Contact Centre industry, now is the time to drive quality enabled business transformation – to become truly invaluable to your business through enhanced insight and customer experience outcomes.
Hosted by BPA Quality’s Pete Dunn – Community Engagement Manager and Helen Beaumont Manahan – Quality Solutions & CX Manager, we’ll discuss:
- What has changed in the Contact Centre Quality Management world during the Pandemic
- The evolving landscape of business and customer needs
- What outcomes we’ve seen for QA
- How have we responded to our customers
- How to leverage the untapped potential of QA and move to your new, improved normal
At the end of the webinar, we’ll hold an in-depth Q&A to help you with any questions or queries you may have on the content and guide you on specific workplace challenges.
If you require any further information regarding this event, please contact Chantelle Newton on +44 (0) 7540 227 288 or email: email@example.com.