Thought leaders and industry experts discuss GDPR: Save Money & Make Money.
Regulatory Technology Delivers
Hosted by DS Compliance, one of the UK’s leading GDPR Regulatory Technology Suppliers, and in association with Simons Muirhead & Burton LLP, this is an opportunity for businesses across the UK to access this level of expertise in one place.
Key speakers from Simons Muirhead & Burton, award winning AML supplier Veriphy and the UK Call Centre Forum trade association are in London to discuss
GDPR: How to Save Money & Make Money using Regulatory Technology.
A morning crammed with expert advice and practical insight
· Learn why businesses require Regulatory Technology and how to save money and make money by being GDPR compliant
· Understand how Regulatory Technology is key to meeting businesses ongoing compliance changes
· Protect the brand and keep business up to date with the latest legislation
· Speed up key decision-making and reduce operational complexity
· Discover award winning DS DASH: GDPR platform that is proven to deliver a successful GDPR strategy
· The expert panel provides the chance to offer one-to-one advice
· Enjoy free networking and Q & A sessions with leading influencers
Rafael Bloom, Head of Consultancy – DS Compliance
Paul Townsend, UK Director – Integreon Managed Solutions
George Stark, Director – Veriphy
Raoul Lumb, Senior Associate Solicitor – Simons Muirhead & Burton LLP
09:00-09:30 | Coffee & registration
09:30-10:00 | Welcome: Trevor Butterworth, CEO The UK Contact Centre Forum, John Wringe, Chairman – DS Compliance
10:00-10:30 | Speaker: Rafael Bloom, Head of Consultancy – DS Compliance
10:30-11:00 | Speaker: Paul Townsend, UK Director – Integreon Managed Solutions
11:00-11:15 | Coffee break
11:15-11:45 | Speaker: George Stark, Director – Veriphy
11:45-12:15 | Speaker: Raoul Lumb, Senior Associate Solicitor – Simons Muirhead & Burton LLP
12:15-12:45 | Hosted Panel – Ask Us Anything!