UKCCF Executive Club | Contact Centre of the Future
20th June 2019
Hastings Direct | Leicester
In partnership with Content Guru
We’ve seen a rapid evolution from call to contact centre over the past 20 years. As customer expectation and demand increases we see the next evolution from customer service to customer lifecycle management. Join the UKCCF as we explore how can you keep up with the changing demands of customers and advisors as the people, process and technology that we evolve into customer engagement and how contact centres will become the customer engagement hub.
This event is sponsored by leading Contact Centre as a Service vendor Content Guru and will also support the launch of the UKCCF’s research piece for 2019 on Contact Centre AD 2029. This meeting will take place at Hastings Direct in Leicester. Lunch will be providedTopics will include:
- What should you expect from the customer engagement hub?
- What will the contact centre of the future physically look like?
- How will service operations evolve to meet the needs of the digital consumer?
- What role will live agents play?
- What role will chat bots natural, language and speech recognition and AI transform customer self-service?
- What metrics will we measure the customer engagement hub by?
09:00am – Coffee & registration
09:30am – Roundtable discussion group
10:45am – Coffee & networking
11:00am – Q&A
12:00pm – Lunch
13:00pm – Meeting Closes
If you would like any further information regarding this event, please contact Trevor Butterworth T: 07932 669 299 or 0118 376 9191 or email: email@example.com.
1 St Georges Way
LE1 1SH – Google maps
Register your place
Complete the form below to register your place at this event.